We are hiring for a Graduate/Trainee Development Officer.
An excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a support role with great potential to develop knowledge of several aspects of property including construction, planning, finance and sales.
Hours: Normal working hours of 8.30am – 5.30am Monday to Friday with some flexibility required for occasional work outside of these hours.
Broadly, duties will include:
- Market research
- Investor reports
- Development appraisals/Site assessment
- Supporting Development Manager on variety of projects as required
- Support with planning applications, property specifications and sales and marketing
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
We are seeking an individual at the beginning of their career with either a property related degree or some relevant work experience.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Full clean UK driving license
- Able to prioritise their workload
- Able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Team player
- Accurate and numerate
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enjoy networking
- Willing to go the extra mile
Please apply via email with your CV to email@example.com